Senior Manager - Partnerships & Brand Sponsorship
£62,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
Do you have extensive brand marketing experience, specifically managing large sponsorship and partnership-based campaigns? Do you have extensive stakeholder management experience? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a global consulting and digital services business work with companies to create better outcomes for their business and their customers alike. They're seeking a Senior Manager whose sole purpose will be to manage and direct the corporate sponsorship and partnership plan, all the while supporting the strategic ambition for growth. You would have the goal of positively shifting the dial on brand awareness and add growth to the client's pipeline.
Key responsibilities required by a Senior Manager:
* Manage and apply a brand sponsorship and partnership plan that delivers.
* Work collaboratively with the wider team to deliver overall brand repositioning strategy and associated plans.
* Maintain and build relationships with relevant agencies and media partners.
* Balance budget, resource and project milestones when building plans.
* Leverage specialist knowledge to deliver a brand launch that breaks the norm.
Key skills required by a Senior Manager:
* Extensive brank marketing experience.
* Proven experience of leading sponsorship programmes.
* Strong understanding of managing agency relationships and media partners.
* Deep knowledge of the current digital landscape and new and upcoming marketing techniques.
* Impressive stakeholder management including creative communication skills.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.