Senior linux Systems Administrator
£500 per day | Central London | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
New Senior Linux System Administrator - Central London/Remote - initial 3 months contract
£400-450 per day OUTSIDE IR35
My client is looking for an experienced System Administrator with experience providing application and system administration across digital learning services to both internal & external customers, and support all activities around services provided by, and integrated with, third parties.
* Experience developing web applications including PHP or MySQL
* Experience providing service delivery
* Knowledge of LAMP or LEMP environments
* Knowledge of the Linux command line BASH
* Database administration & SQL development experience
* Diagnose application problems
* Experience of supporting web services
* Knowledge of cloud environments and cloud automation
* Understanding of Linux security mechanisms
* Exposure to scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc)
We are looking for candidates who are open to contract to permanent job opportunities.
For immediate consideration please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.