€65,000 | Amsterdam | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
What is the challenge?
The main technical challenge here is related to the intricacies involved in cross-platform functionalities and integrating the platform with the client's codebase, ensuring there are no hick-ups. In short, this role involves highly complex problem-solving and debugging.
What are the responsibilities?
- Communicate with Frontend, Backend & Integration Engineers to achieve smooth and successful deployment of new features & functions
- High level problem-solving and analytical thinking to resolve product and integration issues
- Focus on performance and speed optimisation
- Writing unit & integration tests
What are the benefits?
- Generous salary
- Training budget
- All the hardware of your choice
- No bureaucracy - work according to your own schedule and remotely
- Huge amount of freedom to shape the product
- Lots of fun with a small international team
If you want to know which company this is and learn more about the opportunity, please apply via this ad or send me an email with a copy of your CV - Alysha.email@example.com. Always happy to chat. ?
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.