Senior Java Developer
£100,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
InterQuest are currently working with a top Electronic Money Institution (EMI) who are looking for a talented Senior Java developer to join their growing team that is revolutionizing the financial services! As a principal member of master card my client are looking to become the pioneers in providing smaller financial institutions in the UK and Europe with access to debit cards.
My client has built and created a revolutionary eco system with cutting edge technology that now offers debit cards in the marketplace to their top providers. Their client base is varied, counting Credit Unions, fintechs, crypto platforms and UK branches of international banks amongst their number.
What you will be doing:
- Working on features that make their APIs best-in-class.
- Working closely with product managers, engineers and other project stakeholders throughout the SDLC.
- Writing high quality clean code.
- Creating and maintaining public APIs, REST or GraphQL based.
- Creating and maintaining micro-services.
What you will bring:
- Excellent experience with Java.
- Excellent experience building APIs.
- Excellent microservices knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A knowledge of the T24 / Temenos transaction processing engine could make you stand out.
- 15% bonus.
- Stock options.
- 28 days holiday.
Location: London and Brighton remote with the possibility of attending the office once every 6-8 weeks.
Must be able to work in the uk.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.