Senior Java Developer
£65,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Senior Java Developer, Remote (UK)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join our clients team, who are continually evolving their digital platform to do more; from search and data tools to logistics and transaction management.
* A collaborative and non-hierarchical work environment
* Working within a business that is Innovative, Brave, Passionate, Reliable and Community Minded
* Working in a diverse and an inclusive environment for everyone
* Working with new technologies and approaches
* Access to use and work with best in class data platforms and operational stacks
* A company committed to investing in your development and growth
* Working with product owners, data analysts, designers and other members of the development team to deliver front and back end code to improve and add to our auction platform for customers and internal users
* Building RESTful services using Java and Kotlin
* Developing reactive frontend components in Angular
* Practicing CI & CD using Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes Engine
* Comfortable in taking responsibility for defining solutions and delivering software to meet significant platform features.
* Collaborating within a cross functional team to help shape technical solutions and direction
* Actively seek to improve both technical and non-technical aspects of the team and comfortable in suggesting ways for improvement
* Employing agile techniques in a fast-moving environment to deliver story-based feature
* Keen to learn and work in a fast-paced environment, constantly looking to develop your knowledge of new and changing industry trends.
* Able to maintain a critical outlook and maintain a balance between effective delivery and technical elegance.
* Experienced developing server-side web applications in Java or Kotlin with TDD
* Committed to working in an agile team
* Experience of front-end application development in Angular or React is desirable, but not essential.
Salary of up to 65k dependent on experience. For immediate consideration or further information, please email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.