Senior IT Support Analyst (Law Firm)
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is a well-established recognised Global Law firm organisation based in the City of London. The client is now looking for a passionate Senior IT Support Engineer professional to join their team to provide Service desk escalation support team to their business.
We are looking for an experience IT professional who can support our client current IT infrastructure, desktop support and core equipment including the management of end users, customers and internal support. The infrastructure consists of MS Windows Server environment. Responsibilities include running network diagnostic tools, comparative analysis, and customer communication, compiling information, repairing hardware and software, and deploying new systems. You will be required to have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of MS Windows support, networks and administration. You will need to have the ability to 'hit the ground running' and work with minimum supervision.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
* Being the first point of contact for all IT-related support for the firm, ensuring that each support call (telephone, e-mail or in person) is dealt with promptly, efficiently, competently, and professionally. This includes providing out-of-hours support (including at weekends) on a rotational basis as part of the IT 24/7 follow-the-sun support offering.
* To be a key part of our engagement and relationship management strategy, being highly visible on a daily basis.
* Providing remote and desk-side technical support for computer applications and hardware, including: Microsoft Office Suite (2016/365), Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Windows 10, Document Management System (Filesite), Time recording systems (IntApp), Practice management system (Elite 3E), Digital dictation (BigHand), Workshare, Third party numbering suite (DocX Tools), CMS (InterAction), Adobe Suite, Remote Access (VPN, RSA, Citrix), Mimecast, Mobile technologies (BlackBerry Work, iOS, Android, inTune), Remote desktop (VNC/TeamViewer).
* Using our IT Service Management Tool (ITSM) to provide appropriate troubleshooting tracking log, escalation, and documentation.
Task ownership through to resolution and ultimately customer satisfaction
The preferred candidate would have have experience working in a Law firm
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, with demonstrable knowledge of desktop hardware, and laptops
* A minimum of 5 years' IT service desk/IT support experience within a professional services organisation, ideally legal
* Experience of core Microsoft Office 2016 products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* An in-depth understanding of legal software and technologies
* Audio/Video conference knowledge
* ITIL Foundation qualification desirable
The infrastructure is complex and they are currently running a variety of technologies. This is role a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their technical skill set can work with variety of technologies. Any team leadership would give you a distinct advantage but not totally essential!
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression. Client is looking to grow the infrastructure support team in the next 6-12 months.
This will be a very varied role that will appeal to somebody who enjoys juggling several different projects and who doesn't mind being interrupted to resolve an IT crisis. You need to enjoy being part of the team and a problem solver to get the most out of this role.
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high-profile role; shortlisting this week, interviews scheduled for next week, send CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.