Senior IT Manager
£90,000 | Newbury | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior IT Manager with an Integration Domain, to join a global telecommunications organisation. The client is offering varied and challenging environment with the opportunity to add and grow their UK operations.
Information on The Domain
UK IT Integration domain designs and develop reusable business focussed APIs which support all the business functions. The integration platform provides readily available capabilities & infrastructure, that can be easily mobilised, to achieve the essential business capability and agility, across all the client's customer segments.
The Purpose of The Role
* Drive transformation of the clients' platforms, to boost efficiency and sustainability.
* Implement Dev-sec-ops.
* Work with Domain, portfolio, architectural and digital teams alongside business partners to design tech application solutions and build customer focussed IT-solutions.
* Manage the capacity of the domain factories to make sure that the Integration can meet business demand.
* Ensure strict compliance to security.
* Push the production of IT application (Roadmaps).
* Review supplier KPI's.
* Ensure that the domain is feasible and suits the business customer's needs.
* Build partnerships with other domains for efficiency of projects.
* Influence and lead annual budgeting.
Knowledge and Experience
* Skilled leadership and solid communication skills.
* Great management skills.
* Experience in building and running a domain for highly transactional platforms.
* Experience in delivering complex techs.
The budget will be up to £10 million with 50 people reporting into you.
Salary: £80,000 - can push it up if the candidate ticks all the right boxes. + 20% bonus + car allowance (£7,500) + healthcare + excellent benefits.
Working style: Ideally commutable to Newbury/Reading area once or twice a week. Hybrid role but can make it remote for the right candidate.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.