Senior Information Security Consultant (Banking- Remote)
£1,300 per day | London | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
An exceptional opportunity to work for a Top Tier Bank, we are urgently looking for Senior Information Security Consultant/ CISO to contribute to an enterprise level programme. We are uregntly looking for a candidate who is available immediately.
Your responsibilities will include:
* You will effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
* Developing and managing security controls
* Track developments and changes in the digital business and threat environments to ensure that they are adequately addressed in security strategy plans
* Participate in application and infrastructure projects to provide security planning advice
* Draft security procedures and standards to be reviewed and approved by exec management
* Conduct vulnerability assessments and other security reviews of systems and prioritise remediation based on the risk profile
Key skills and competencies:
* 15+ years' experience in Information Security
* Experience working for an International Bank
* IT governance, risk management & compliance (GRC)
* Cyber Security, Architectural, Technical & Engineering experience
* Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences
* Strong leadership, project and influencing skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and tech projects
* Solid understanding of Data Protection, Risk, Compliance in a highly regulatory environment
* Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as CISSP, CRA, IDRM, CISM, NIST, ISF, SABSA, ISO27001, COBIT etc.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT THE FOLLOWING:
* Experience working in the Banking sector
* Global Information Security experience
* Availability to interview this week and able to start the week commencing 7th September 2020
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high profile role; interviews scheduled this week, send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.