Senior HR-OD Manager
£350 per day | Dagenham | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Senior HR/OD Manager - Fully Remote - 12 Months - £350 per day OUTSIDE
Our client is looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge and expertise of HR/OD systems. You will need to have a track record of improving systems design and be able to bring expert knowledge of HR terms and conditions and employment processes.
You will need to have very strong stakeholder engagement experience.
This is a solution focussed role so you will need to be resilient and able to deal with competing deadlines and demands across the organisation.
* People and budget management for a small team of up to 4 members
* Provide professional and technical knowledge of Oracle R12 HR and Payroll.
- Organisational design for structures in Oracle
- Report writing use OBIE report writer (ability to update edit and create dashboard content from the OBIE warehouse)
- Understand the structure and data sets within EBS of the core application for both HR and Payroll
- SME for the HR/OD service
- Provide technical support for other members of the HR/OD team to ensure that R12 can continue to be developed
- Key liaison with the Oracle Support Team
* Microsoft 365 and SharePoint HR subject matter expert
* Reports, management information, and analysis
- Technical knowledge of report writing (data)
- HR expert providing statistical returns and analysis
- Oversee the production of sickness, agency, E&D reports
- TUPE reporting
- Good professional knowledge of local government terms and conditions
Public Sector experience required.
This role will be implementing a new HR/OD transformation blueprint which will provide ongoing support for up to 2500 employees, and over 4000 staff in schools and 150 external companies.
For immediate consideration please apply for the role alternatively please email me at email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.