Senior Global Pricing Analyst
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the IT Services, supporting them with the recruitment of a Pricing Analyst to join their thriving teams in London where there is a 50% hybrid working in place.
The Pricing Analyst will pull data into a pricing model, look at and analyse the pricing, and add then value/recommendations to it as part of a pricing request/tender/RFP using Excel.
We are looking for candidates who have strong Excel skills and come from a commercial background, who are able to work with a range of stakeholders.
What is expected of the Pricing Analyst?
- Review Client pricing requirements for tenders and pro-active proposals
- Prepare and submit proposal pricing to Clients, flagging risks and assumptions and recommending mitigations where appropriate.
- Create and present commercial deal analyses, including recommending strategies and margins, supported by quantitative and qualitative data, to management for review and approval.
- Pull data into the pricing model.
- Analyse the pricing and add value/recommendations using Excel.
What we look for in Pricing Analyst?
- Excel skills, including ability to construct accurate financial modelling.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail and the self-organisational skills to deal with the requirements of working on large tenders with tight deadlines and complex data.
- Commercial Acumen: Excellent analytical, questioning, reasoning and decision-making skills, coupled with a strong appreciation for the business impact in order to add value to the decisions made.
- Articulate: Create and present commercial deal analyses including recommending strategies and margins, supported by quantitative and qualitative data
- Curiosity, inquisitiveness, ownership of issues
- Gravitas and presence to create positive relationships with stakeholders.
What the Pricing Analyst will receive?
• Competitive base salary
• Hybrid working
• Industry leading benefits
• Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.