Senior FX Business Analyst
£879 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
Keywords: BA, "Business Analyst", agile, technology, product, "user stories", trading, dealing, risk, FX, Foreign Exchange, Forex, Currency, UX, user experience, guideline, "front office", "investment management", "asset management", direction, commitment, performance, development, sql, banking or investment, OMS, Aladdin, thinkfolio, Charles river
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire Senior FX Business Analyst within the Currency Product team, to work on building a platform of applications and services for their in-house FX traders and Portfolio Managers. The incumbent would specifically be working on a new generation of front office facing, UX-driven Portfolio Management tools, which are all currency specific components that are integrated into a wider investment platform.
The Senior FX Business Analyst will be expected to:
* Structure and communicate business objectives and problems within the team and with other stakeholders.
* Facilitate discovery workshops, user interviews and build a book of knowledge with regard to how the business operates and what matters to the investment team.
* Lead problem analysis and solution discovery with the Product Owner and Development team across multiple work streams.
* Work with the Product team to develop, detail and prioritise the Product backlog in the form of Epics, Features and Stories.
* Be involved in all aspects of the SDLC across different business areas.
The successful Senior FX Business Analyst will possess:
* Proven experience of working on successful, UX applications that have led to a change in user behaviour and business performance.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
* Strong SQL experience.
* Excellent domain knowledge in FX trading and/or other OTC Derivative asset classes.
* Experience or understanding of UX Research techniques of Design Thinking.
* Agile delivery experience.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.