Senior FullStack Developer
£95,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer with proven experience in ASP.Net Core and C# in an Agile environment? Are you capable of whiteboarding and developing from scratch, with excellent communication skills? If yes, please read on...
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are a multinational, award-winning Asset Management organisation, supporting them with the recruitment of a Senior Fullstack Developer within the Front Office Product Area team, which works very closely with various business users such as Portfolio Managers and Investment/Quantitative Analysts. You will work on a mixture of greenfield application development and brownfield BAU/SRE on a sizeable application estate using the latest .Net technology.
What is expected by the Senior Full-Stack Developer?
* Work extensively on bespoke and in-house design builds
* Develop cloud-native applications to digitise the investment process for the front office.
* Support greenfield legacy applications and add additional features.
* Collaborate and communicate with the team and various stakeholders, quickly becoming productive with an extensive and unfamiliar legacy codebase.
Essential Skills required by the Senior Full-Stack Developer?
* Extensive proven experience using C#, ASP.Net Core and REST API design.
* Deep understanding of Test Driven Development and Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban.
* Good exposure to CI/CD pipelines (including database automation), like TeamCity/Artifactory/Octopus Deploy.
* Excellent experience with SQL Server, relational database design.
* Some experience with React.
* Collaborative working style, capable of staying resilient, even under pressure.
* Experience with Microsoft Azure, especially ServiceBus and App Insights.
Desirable Skills required by the Senior Full-Stack Developer:
* Experience working with Quant Libraries.
* Exposure to WPF, Typescript and Redux.
* Decent understanding of Finance.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.