Senior Full Stack Developer
£110,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
** Senior Full Stack Developer - Investment Management - Permanent Opportunity - Hybrid (3 days p/w onsite) **
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a highly technical Senior Full Stack Developer, to work in one of the most high-profile development teams within the business, using Agile methodologies, Kanban and the latest .Net technology. This will be a greenfield project, building new strategies which utilise CDI (Cashflow Driven Investment) and LDI (Liability Driven Investment), to manage corporate pension risks for the business’ clients.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be expected to:
- Work across the full stack, with a focus on frontend development (React), to deliver high-quality testable code to deliver new product features.
- Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
- Participate in and lead meetings with business stakeholders. You will be involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle, developing cloud-native applications to digitise the business’ processes for the front office.
The successful Senior Full Stack Developer will possess:
- Financial Services experience, ideally within a Front office role and/or within Investment Management.
- Expertise of back-end development in C# / .NET Framework / .NET Core.
- Strong background in working with SQL Server, writing TSQL.
- Proven experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
- Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory).
- Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
- Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
The successful Senior Full Stack Developer might possess
- Azure cloud experience.
- Docker containerisation knowledge.
- Distributed, service-based architectures (messaging, pub/sub, microservices).
The role will be a hybrid split of WFH twice per week and office based, three times a week.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.