Senior Full Stack Developer
£120,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Role Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
* Building spectacular Proof of Concepts (POCs) to Beta products for the global Finance and Risk community via design led agile development in partnership with customers
* Creating compelling proposals with technologists in partnership with business, driving innovation from conception to production
* Working both independently and collaboratively within a cross-functional team in an agile fashion
* Analysis, design and implementation of complex software solutions using customer focused design driven methodologies, delivered via public cloud
* Defining, organising and implementing projects across multiple locations and time zones
* Translating end user needs to requirements using a lightweight agile design led methodology
* Building domain expertise in Financial market content and Refinitiv systems.
* Networking in the FinTech, big data and academic community through conferences, meetups and workshops - bringing cutting edge techniques and technology into business strategy
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* 7 years+ experience as a Software Developer or equivalent.
* Strong skills and experience developing applications in NodeJS, Python or other relevant languages.
* Strong skills and experience with web servers, databases and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
* Strong skills and experience developing and deploying containerised environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
* Strong skills and experience with CI/CD pipelines utilising infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible).
* Experience developing and deploying micro services architectures.
* Experience with administration of Linux operating systems and are comfortable with the CLI
* Experience with front-end development frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, etc.)
* Critical thinking, value judgment and common sense over process.
* Able to work independently as well as in a team.
* Positive attitude to learning new skills and technologies.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.