Senior Frontend Developer
€63,000 | Amsterdam | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
An eCommerce platform rapidly taking market share across Europe with millions of users every month - this is an opportunity to scale and make a difference to a unique platform. You'll play a key role in shaping the new customer-facing features in a SCRUM team of 8 people.
Their culture is built on supportiveness, growth and developing you to be the best engineer you can be. An ideal person for this role is someone who is ambitious to evolve into a technical leadership role and mentor other developers.
Role: Senior Frontend Developer
What are the responsibilities?
- Close collaboration with team members, colleagues and developers
- Architectural decision-making
- Building new features and functionalities
- Focus on performance and speed optimisation
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years programming experience
- 1+ year of backend development (NodeJS preferred)
- You love to share knowledge with your peers
- You are naturally enthusiastic about your career development
What are the benefits?
- Salary & performance bonus
- A beautiful office close to Rotterdam Central Station - easily commutable!
- Free breakfast, lunch & dinner, depending on when you'd like to spend time in the office
- The best hardware & software of your choice
- Team incentives, events & parties
- Gym membership
- Travel expenses paid
- Flexible working & WFH
- An international team (22+ nationalities!)
- Opportunity to grow into the Leadership team
- A fast-paced learning curve
If you want to know which company this is and learn more about the opportunity, please apply via this ad or send me an email with a copy of your CV - Alysha.firstname.lastname@example.org. Always happy to chat.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.