Senior Front End Developer
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
I'm looking for a Senior Ecommerce Developer to work for an awesome retail company based in London.
This role has management responsibility of 2 developers; reviewing their code in PR's and managing and supporting their development.
* Experience in building components across different devices and browsers
* Very strong programming skills with a logical and creative approach to problem solving
* Understands and has built modern MVC frameworks
* Passionate about writing clean semantic code
* Strong knowledge of Git
* Strong understanding and knowledge of UI/UX
* Knowledge of best practices, usability and awareness of web standards
* Previous experience working with an Ecommerce Content Management System
* Work experience as a Mid or Senior Web Developer
* Knowledge of Java and working with pipelines or controllers is preferable
* Complete knowledge of HTML/SCSS, in particular dynamic HTML
* Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
* Understanding of security practices
* Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
* Previous experience working in Agile, within a scrum team
* Previous experience using Jira or equivalent tool
* Previous experience of working with system integrators/back-end developers is advantageous
* Prior knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is advantageous
* Previous experience managing a team is also advantageous
Candidates must be able to work onsite 5 days a week.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.