Senior Financial Crime Controls Testing Analyst
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
*** London | Remote ***
InterQuest are supporting a thriving fintech company. They are looking for a talented compliance professional with leading experience within the 2nd line. This would be a perfect time to join a growing company as they continue to expand, giving you a opportunity to develop your skills and progress in your career.
The business is looking for someone who is motivated and has experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include:
* Analysis of controls amongst the business as per the compliance monitoring plan in line with present procedures
* Perform assessment of risks which occur through testing activities
* Contribute with the compliance monitoring plan to confirm the correct risk testing activities are accompanied in line with business risk and appetite
* Construct written reports and MI from Financial crime control testing to higher management
* Frequently monitor trends which ascend from control testing activities, highlighting key risks and issues to senior management
* Mentor junior members of the team.
* Experience in 2 nd line
* Great knowledge of governing bodies and regulations
* Ability to identify problems, collect data and draw solid conclusions
* Understanding of SPVS, trusts, funds etc.
* Global sanctions and dealing with PEPS.
* Experience and knowledge of SYSC and controls testing
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.