Senior Financial Accountant
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Account to join their thriving in Northampton. The role will pay a highly competitive salary (available on request).
What is expected of the Senior Financial Accountant:
* Manage the end-to-end Reconciliation processes, in particular ensuring that all reconciling items are identified, and appropriate journal corrections are raised.
* Support Reconciliation activities from multiple parts of the business within EMEA North region.
* Oversee and improve balance sheet reconciliation quality and process
* Responsible for ensuring adequate financial controls are in place, including SOX compliance, and ensuring that internal and external audit requirements are met.
* Work with other sites to ensure alignment of structure, process and procedure, sharing best practice across EMEA and driving continuous improvements.
* Assist the Senior General Accounting Team Leader with REN, RIBV management reporting and statutory accounting.
* Assist with the preparation and submission of statistical returns
* Key liaison with a large client to ensure successful audit.
Experience we are looking for in the Senior Financial Accountant:
* Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
* Accounting experience in a large international corporation
* A European or Nordic language helpful, but not required
* Must have working knowledge of Oracle financials
* Extensive experience of completing complex reconciliations is a prerequisite
* Lease accounting experience desirable
* Intermediate/advanced excel skills are required
* Part qualified accountant or a finalist / professional accounting qualification (or qualified by experience)
What the Senior Financial Accountant will receive?
* Highly competitive basic salary (available on request)
* A global leading brand
* Industry leading benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.