Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
£120,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting an established banking client in identifying a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to join the business on a permanent basis in London. The role would play a key role in the delivery of the Groups Risk obligations including within the annual risk plan, documentation of the Bank's ICAAP and lead the risk assessment.
The role would require a deep understanding of prudential regulation ideally within a retail bank.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Coordinating the Bank's Enterprise Risk Management Committee
- Coordinating the completion of the CRO report ensuring that emerging risks are identified and managed through to completion
- Supporting the independent risk review of the Strategic plan
- Development, maintenance and embedding of the Bank's ICAAP
- Development and maintenance of specific parts of the Bank's Recovery Plan
This would be an excellent opportunity to be part of a well regarded function in a bank.
* To be considered candidates would need experience reviewing/drafting annual ICAAPs
* Risk management experience gained in both SME environments, large corporates or Retail Financial within the Financial Services sector
* Strong knowledge of risk management frameworks, IFRS9, ILAAP & ICAAP production, Stress Testing and Recovery and Resolution
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.