Senior Enterprise Risk Frameworks Specialist
Competitive | West Yorkshire | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Senior Enterprise Risk Framework Specialist
Consumer Lending, West Yorkshire
I am assisting one of my Consumer Lending clients with their search for a Senior Enterprise Risk Framework Specialist permanently in West Yorkshire.
What will make you right for the role?
Sat within a 2nd line oversight function as Senior Enterprise Risk Framework Specialist you'll be operating at a senior level to drive their agenda through continuous framework development, contributing to various board level committees to develop risk appetite, strategy and governance.
You should apply if:
* You are excited by the challenge of refining an existing enterprise risk framework to sustain the risk strategy and monitor risk appetite.
* You are passionate about manging and developing the committee that reports for the Enterprise Risk Management Committee.
* You communicate effectively and work collegiately with Stakeholders, First LoD, executive members in the business' best interests.
* You will take a key role in defining risk definitions, standards and policies and refreshing them.
* You will monitor the enterprise risk profile and its effectiveness for all risk mitigation.
* Working in an oversight function across the three lines of Defence in delivering an annual oversight of activities that includes the testing of activities and reviews excites you.
* You have the ability to design, develop and implement monitoring programmes and tools to define, identify, assess and collect risk information.
* You have the relevant SME knowledge of enterprise risk management.
If you're interested in the Senior Enterprise Risk Framework Specialist then send your CV to me directly at James.Chappell@interquestgroup.com
#enterpriserisk #consumerlending #riskframeworks #permanent #yorkshire #enterpriseframework #2lod
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.