Senior DevOps Engineer
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Would you like to be a part of a significant digitalisation of a financial organisation. You will enable the company's mission of strengthening its online presence by providing diverse sets of technical solutions, platforms, supporting critical systems and evolving data analytics. No prior finance or banking experience needed!
You will be at the forefront of a huge digital transformation, helping to modernise and promote the digital footprint of a well known financial institution. You will have access to in-house engineering development, creating an environment for you to continuously grow and improve.
With people at the centre of the organisation you will enjoy:
- Flexible working opportunities (2 days remote)
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Flexible bonus package (that can be taken in cash or used to buy a range of benefits including additional days leave, gym membership and more)
What you will be building
- Working with liked minded engineers to build and upgrade software platforms through automation and configuration management.
- Enable CI/CD processes
- Partner with different teams in the organisation to enable software platforms for cloud use.
- Ownership of key cloud technology
- And much, much more!
Who you are
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in one or more programming languages (Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, Go, C# or .Net)
- Deep knowledge of Cloud technologies (private or public)
- Comfortable and experienced in introducing new ways of getting results e.g Agile
- Build and Deploy tools: Jenkins, Teamcity or Ansible
- Infrastructure as Code tools: Terraform
- Container technology: Kubernetes or Docker
- Testing practices: TDD or BDD
If you are interested and would like to know more about how you can be a part of something big, apply with your CV and I will be in touch!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.