Senior DevOps Engineer
£70,000 | Coventry | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Globally renowned consultancy in the UK is searching a permanent Senior DevOps Engineer to work with their clients in digital transformation.
Implement and support Devops tooling to support customers and company team's DevOps capabilities and applications.
Develop proofs of concepts for company teams and customers in response to their requirements.
Demonstrate how cloud deployments can be used to provide secure, cost effective and quicker solutions for application hosting and DevOps capabilities.
Support bid proposals to design cloud solutions that will make company teams and customers successful.
Capable to put delivery timescales implementation and cost estimates together based on proposed architecture/design and risks.
Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team.
* Profound knowledge and experience in one of the following cloud providers - Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure.
* Recent experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling from code repositories.
* Experience of implementing, supporting and using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
* Strong scripting abilities (Python, PowerShell, Bash) and proven ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
* Experience with templating tools (Terraform, Packer, CloudFormation,) to deploy infrastructure and images.
* Good knowledge and hands-on experience of containerisation.
* Strong knowledge and recent use of Linux Administration (preferably RHEL).
* Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
* Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.