Senior Data Scientist
£70,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
*Fantastic New Senior Data Scientist Opportunity for one of the UK's leading online retailers*
- Fully flexible, remote, permanent role
- Salary of up to £70k, plus loads of benefits including; a share plan, generous holiday allowance, huge holiday discounts, private healthcare, enhanced paternity and shared parental leave, plus many other family friendly and useful benefits
- Plenty development opportunities inc. industry recognised courses and qualifications
Working within their relatively new Data Science team, you'd have a great opportunity to take real ownership here as a senior member of staff, playing an important role in evangelizing the use of data across the business, whilst bringing in new ideas and skills to share across the team.
You'd be working on interesting projects across the organisation, where you'd be given the tools and autonomy to make your impact on their growth plans.
As they are still in the early stages of their journey, with a small but growing, friendly, down-to-earth team, there is a real start-up sense of community here too!
- Experience programming in Python and SQL
- A background in a mathematical / scientific subject
- 3+ years of experience working within the data science field
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience working within a business setting
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Experience working within e-commerce (desirable)
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff (desirable)
If you are interested and want to work for an organisation that truly value their employees, then apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.