Senior Data Engineer
£90,000 | Greater London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
Lead Data Engineer - Are you passionate about Data and FinTech? Would you love to join an established start-up business, which offers very flexible working and great benefits? If so, do continue.
Job Title – Lead Data Engineer – Python
Salary – Circa £90,000 plus b&b
Location – London 1-2 days per week onsite
- Understand our data landscape and architecture.
- Strong skillset in Data modelling
- Build and maintain data pipelines.
- Work with the team to engineer tools based on data requirements, manage development from prototyping to productionising.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, improve existing tools for greater scalability, etc.
- Develop and maintain data and coding standards, produce well-documented codes with robust testing and aligned with our data governance.
- Helping us implement a data-driven mindset in the company.
- Previous experience working as a data engineer in a start-up or fast-paced organisation.
- STEM background or equivalent
- Expertise in Python programming skills (built production-grade tools, have a test-driven approach, consistent and well documented code).
- Expertise in SQL – all components
- Have experience deploying in cloud services
- Experience in using orchestration tools (Airflow, Dagster or Prefect).
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (preferably Azure DevOps)
Email “Hello, I am interested in your Data Engineer role (with CV attached)” firstname.lastname@example.org"
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.