Senior Data Analyst
£55,000 | Manchester | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Data Analyst - competitive salary and generous benefits package
Online Retail Business, Manchester/Remote.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a leading online retailer.
* In this role you will be working to support teams across the Customer Experience domain through the use of data to derive insight that can be used to make changes to improve commercial performance.
* Understanding data and providing ad hoc analysis from our primary web analytics tool, Google Analytics.
* As well as evaluating and driving insights from other tools such as heat mapping, online user testing, user experience testing and session replay systems.
* You will be reporting on and offering insight into business split (A/B) testing as well as defining and creating dashboards to report on KPIs for stakeholders across the business.
* Lastly you will be responsible for BAU tagging through Google Tag Manager and support with the user testing process, primarily run by the Product and UX teams.
* You have in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or another web analytics platform including reporting and segmentation and have a background in retail ideally.
* You enjoy the diversity of working across multiple teams and have extensive experience using analytics packages in a commercial environment.
* Ideally, you'll have experience of Google Analytics however we will consider candidates that have experience of using other web analytics platforms.
You will also have the following skills:
* Strong technical skills regarding data analysis and statistics
* Execute end-to-end analytics projects: gather and shape requirements, define success metrics, identify, and validate data sources and analysis methods, deliver insight and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the best recommendations are identified and delivered
* Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
* Excellent understanding of commercial KPIs with strong ability in storytelling, providing proactive as well as reactive insight that will stop, start or change a course of action within the company
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
* Working knowledge in programming/scripting tools such as Python/SQL
Primary place of work is in the centre of Manchester. However after a successful switch to remote working due to the covid crisis, flexible remote working opportunities are available.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.