Senior Data Analyst
£47,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Senior Data Analyst
We ahve a new role from our cient, We require someone to:
Support the development of the Annuity & Service Reporting initiative with the aim of providing high-quality internal and external business information in relation in relation to Service for the client within Europe. Support the development of project deployment within the client and across there Family Group Operating Companies in EMEA region, with particular emphasis on maintaining the MS SQL Server instance and developing efficient data sources for a range of BI/Analytical Tools using tools such as Power BI.
* Passionate about business intelligence, data integration, data modeling,
Data manipulation and data management, alongside:
* Experienced in handling large datasets with efficiency and accuracy, Must be adept at validating and proving own work.
* Experience supporting business analysts to define and deliver advanced data modeling needs
* Relevant experience of performance measurement, management reporting and delivery.
* Broad capability across on-premise Microsoft data applications (MS SQL Server + SSIS,SSMS,SSRS).
* Excellent T-SQL (query, views, stored procedures) accuracy and structure (comments, optimization, self-testing, maintenance of best-practice)
* Process driven individual; Strong ability to manage interdependent processes
* Detail driven with a passion for data quality and the application of data quality tools
* Creative and solution-oriented attitude, demonstrating empathy for stakeholder needs, able to propose ideal, next-best or alternate solutions
* Impeccable communication skills; Can detail complex topics to a mixed audience
* Excellent organizational skills and self-management
* Enthusiastic and committed team member
* Proactive and constructive approach to data governance
* Support Department Manager with ongoing development of Annuity & Service Reporting
Initiatives and deliverables that atre essential:
* Administrate & Develop existing departmental MS SQL Server Instance with an emphasis on owning and improving upon existing ETL processes (SSIS/Powershell). Own design and development new processes with an emphasis on quality, agility and innovation.
* Administrate Data transformation & Security (SSMS), and support leverage of data via other tools (e.g. MS SSAS, M365 Productivity applications, MS Power BI , others)
* Continuously review processes and policies to improve the analytic environment and maintain availability of consistent & accurate information supporting Annuity & Service within EMEA.
* Maintain a practical level of documentation (SQL comments, schema diagrams, etc in addition to written documentation)
* Collect and analyze all relevant data in order to provide exemplary Insight-to-Action support to all Annuity & Service activities.
* Contribute to the further development of management information systems and de-duplication of existing processes. Support the business transition to a data-led process management culture.
* Lead additional project initiatives as needed at direction of Department Manager.
* Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.