Senior Cyber Security Researcher - Startup - 100% US Remote
£140,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
US Start-Up who focusses on Cyber Security in the Cloud, are seeking Senior Security researchers for their new UK operations. This role is 100% remote and comes with a very lucrative salary package.
Salaries can range from £70K to £140K and comes with share options
What you'll do
- Understand and document attacks, tools and hacking techniques.
- Explore hacking trends such as ransomware and how they apply to the cloud.
- Develop proof of concept exploits and tools.
- Create research papers, videos, blog posts and conference talks.
- Represent the client in the security community.
What we are looking for
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, specifically Python.
- Strong problem solving skills are a must.
It's a strong plus if you have
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure such as AWS and GCP.
- Knowledge of hacking techniques.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.