Senior Credit Analyst
£38,000 | West Yorkshire | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Senior Credit Risk Analyst | Hybrid | West Yorkshire | £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
InterQuest is currently supporting a business looking for Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their team to support the business in credit risk management, and to ensure continued compliance with consumer credit regulations.
Responsibilities for this role included but were not limited to:
- Using statistical analysis to support credit decision strategies, processes, and models.
- Informing business decisions and investigating specific risk issues.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, resolve issues, and improve business performance.
- Developing new MI reports to meet business needs.
We are looking for some with:
- Experience working within Financial Services sector, ideally with knowledge of credit customer lifecycle.
- Experience in credit risk strategy and acquisitions.
- SAS/SQL and Excel capability.
The business has excellent development opportunities, provides a good benefits package, and flexible working with 2 days in the office.
If you are looking forward to joining a business with a good culture and clear progression plans, apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.