£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Senior Manager - Permanent - Salary from £56,000 per annum plus benefits - Central London
The Manager will be responsible for the delivery of projects and management of project teams, ensuring to successfully meet agreed commitments to the client. They will have some responsibility for building relationships with client stakeholders as directed by the project leaders, and they will be responsible for sharing insights across projects and the wider company.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of consultancy work across local government and / or health, ensuring clear plans are in place and milestones achieved.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience working within Management Consultancy with project delivery expertise focused on culture/behavioural change.
* Experienced in managing multiple project teams and workstreams.
* Experience of public sector consulting, with a deep knowledge of local government, social care, health and / or housing.
* Demonstrable ability in developing and managing high performing people, achieving effective results, with the ability to flex management style according to individual need.
* Commercial mindset with a clear understanding of the commercial requirements of running a consulting business, ensuring consulting staff are deliver against their responsibilities in those regards.
* Be comfortable with nationwide travel and be prepared in some cases to stay overnight local to client site.
All travel to different client sites will be paid by our client.
For immediate consideration please get in touch at email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.