Senior Collections Officer
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Challenger bank - Central London
If you are an experienced collections professional that's looking to be a Senior Collections Specialist in a growing challenger bank, then this is an opportunity that cannot be missed.
Here you can impart your knowledge to grow best practices in the team from the ground up, lead by example and have vast opportunities to progress within the business.
This role offers hybrid working - 3 day at home, 2 days in the office.
As a Senior Collections Specialist, you will:
- Be the SME within the team on current or impending payment issues for the more complex specialist mortgages
- Share your collections, recoveries/litigation experience within specialist lending (BTL, Bridging, etc.) with the collection team
- Manage accounts that remain in payment shortfall, understanding the root cause and offering the necessary support to correct this
- Have demonstrable experience within Financial Services
- Are a seasoned mortgage collections expert (specialist preferred)
- Have had exposure to forbearance (previously held mandate is preferred)
If you want to be the next Senior Collections Specialist, great! Send me your CV directly to email@example.com and we'll get this ball rolling.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.