Senior C# Full Stack Developer
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Are you a Senior Developer with extensive technical/leadership skills? Do you have a strong Agile mindset and have strong .Net/C# experience? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a leading global Financial Services company, based in central London are seeking a highly skilled Senior C# Full Stack Developer to come and join their Investment Technology & Operations Department.
The incumbent individual will kick start on some in-house products which are a combination of market leading applications and internally developed applications.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior C#/Full Stack Developer:
* Get involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle.
* Working in a team, develop cloud-enabled applications to digitise process for front office.
* Advocate for great engineering practises and share them with team.
* Be pragmatic when balancing best practise against delivery.
* Work with a mix of applications (mainly Greenfield but also Brownfield BAU & SRE), using Agile methods and latest .Net technology.
Essential Skills required from a Senior C#/Full Stack Developer:
* Proven experience as a Senior Developer with significant input into the design and coding of complex applications.
* Practical experience in all areas of development including analysis, solution design, programming, testing and documentation.
* Expert in Agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban.
* Significant exposure with Web API / REST technology / Microservices.
* Strong communication skills to explain abstract concepts.
* A passion and drive to learn new technologies and consider how they can be adopted.
Desirable Skills required from a Senior C#/Full Stack Developer:
* Experience in the Financial Services or specifically Asset & Investment Management industry instruments is highly desired.
* Infrastructure as Code using PowerShell / Terraform / Chef.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.