Senior Business Development Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager, to work for a leading global technology brand. The salary is extremely competitive (available on request), generous bonus scheme and a car allowance. The role will be based in their luxurious Central London offices (close to Euston) with the option to work from home a couple of days per week (completely remote during COVID-19).
You are responsible for executing strategies that deliver sales growth and business development in adjacency service markets throughout EMEA to grow overall sales revenue and market share. You will execute approved strategies which will focus on market, segment and account selection by industry verticals and define long-term organisational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
What is expected of the Business Development Manager?
* The primary role of the Business Development manager is to both prospect for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential customer and assist with sales plans to drive new revenues via existing customers.
* You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential customer to do business with our client.
* You will develop a rapport with new customers and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
* You are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
* Strategic planning is a key part of the job role for the Business Development Manager responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business in the adjacency service business coming into.
What do we look for in a Business Development Manager?
* 5-10 years of proven and sales development and account leadership and the impeccable oral, written and presentation skills.
* Proven and extensive experience selling to senior executives.
* Demonstrated contract negotiation experience.
* Strong work-ethic and commitment to team environment.
* Selling services would be an advantage (i.e., field services such as installations, maintenance, proactive management, consultancy, training etc.)
* Vertical selling experience in logistics, warehouse, retail, and healthcare would be an advantage.
* Additional European languages would be beneficial but not essential.
What the Business Development Manager will receive?
* A senior level salary which is available on request
* Car allowance
* Industry leading benefits such as Bupa, excellent pension scheme etc
* Excelled career progression.
* The chance to work for a leading global brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.