Senior Business Analyst
£800 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 30 days ago
** Senior Business Analyst - Global Investment Manager - £800 p/d (inside IR35) - Hybrid **
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire Senior Business Analyst within the Guideline Technology Solutions team, to enable them to keep up with the demand for innovative technical solutions to meet the needs of the growing business. The incumbent would have previous proven experience within the Asset Management industry and must be able to demonstrate operations knowledge of fixed income and derivatives trading.
The Senior Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Undertake JIT analysis and documentation to support the teams sprint activities.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of system and acceptance testing.
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle across different business areas.
- Build and maintain a good working relationships with the business representatives, worked across product teams in multiple locations.
- Coordinate with upstream and downstream dependent product teams to algin backlogs and roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner and delivery teams to develop and detail the product backlog in the form of Epics, Tasks and User Stories.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will possess:
- Knowledge of pre and post trade compliance within an Asset Management environment.
- Experience with the pricing of derivatives financial instruments.
- Skill in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience with the ability to effectively communicate at a level and depth appropriate to the audience.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: BA, “Business Analyst”, agile, scrum, kanban, technology, product, “user stories”, trading, dealing, guideline, “investment management”, “asset management”, development, sdlc, sql, investment, fixed income, derivatives, compliance, data,
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.