Senior Business Analyst
£850 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago
Senior Business Analyst
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire an agile Front Office Business Analyst within the FSG LDI Product team to work with the Product Owner and the business to build a new dealing platform from scratch. Ideally the incumbent would have worked in a similar capacity before, on greenfield projects within trading, risk or OMS systems. Any development background would be handy although not essential, building interesting applications.
The Senior Front Office Business Analyst will be expected to:
* Own the product backlog and be responsible for ensuring the backlog is refined, transparent and clear to all, showing what the team will work on next.
* Help the business owners and teams prioritise work.
* Act as the communication channel between product owners, business owners and the agile delivery team.
* Undertake JIT analysis and documentation to support the teams sprint activities.
* Be involved in all aspects of the SDLC across different business areas within the organisation.
* Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business stakeholders.
The successful Senior Front Office Business Analyst will possess:
* Proven experience working on greenfield projects.
* A deep understanding of the Investment Management or the Investment Banking industry.
* Experience working on Trading, Dealing, OMS or Risk platforms from scratch.
* Good sense of direction and alignment, confident in working across team boundaries, developing ambitious plans and strategies.
* Excellent communication skills, capable of building and maintaining strong relationships across multiple channels.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.