Senior Business Analyst
£54,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Senior Business Analyst
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to be responsible for the process of moving from concept to design for new IT developments across a Higher Education Organisation.
The role will encompass specifying, designing and overseeing the delivery of new system products and helping to ensure that developments are fit for purpose. The post holder will also be expected to develop a portfolio of expertise, which will allow them to act as a key point of reference during the initial usage of new system implementations.
* Salary: £45,000 - £54,000 per annum
* Hours per week: 35 hours per week
* Hybrid working - in the London office 2 days per week.
* Experience of managing quality assurance processes and driving improvements
* Experience in task management with the ability to work to agreed schedules and plans and effectively manage own workload.
* Strong organisational skills with proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Exceptional analytical skills and a problem solving approach.
* High professional standards with the ability to embrace project goals and work effectively within the structure of a formal project management environment.
* Proven all-round communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to write in a clear, concise and accurate style.
* Proactive in contributing ideas, identifying opportunities for enhancement and owning and resolving problems to their conclusion.
* Experience of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
* Experience of requirements gathering for large-scale IT developments with a varied range of users.
* Demonstrated IT skills with experience of developing technical specifications and/or designing IT solutions.
* Experience of working in higher education.
* Experience of student lifecycle processes.
* Experience of complex, multi-strand software developments using formal version and environment controls.
* Experience of working at a senior level in large-scale projects and/or business change programmes.
* Experience of estimating task durations, costs, resource requirements and risks.
* An understanding of the range of information and learning systems used in Higher Education.
* Experience of facilitating stakeholder workshops.
* Experience of working closely and constructively with technical colleagues.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.