Senior Business Analyst
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
I have a number of fantastic opportunities where you will help shape the design of Critical National Infrastructure, partnering up with the Technology Delivery Partner (TDP) on multiple Programmes and wokstreams across the wider Bank.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will work in partnership with the business to help understand, analyse and document technology change needs, and also to apply business change expertise to enable the business to achieve their outcomes. My iconic client are seeking 3 strong Business Analysts who can hit the ground running, proven experience of mentoring less experienced team mates but can work autonomously with little hand holding. A can do attitude, someone who's been there and done that.
* Collaborative approach where you are able to make a difference by identifying issues and working with other teams to implement a solution.
* Have been successful delivering and simultaneously working on complex projects
* Empowering, where you are able to deliver expertise with confidence, grounded in rigorous analysis
* Decisive, where you are able to focus on priorities and outcome
Skills and Experience:
* A solid track record as a business analyst with strong exposure to technical / software development projects ideally within a financial or regulatory environment
* worked across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong exposure to gathering, analysing and accurately documenting business and solution requirements using business process models, use cases and data models
* Experience of managing complexity and change and an awareness of the associated technical impacts to the organisation from having worked on complex projects and programmes involving broad-based business change
* Understanding of Project Management - resource and time management
* Understanding of Financial Services and/or the challenges of working on projects or programmes in a regulated business environment
The successful candidates will have experience of;
* Working in an agile way or environment, understanding when Agile and Waterfall should be utilised.
* Secondly, there will be much data gathering therefore data related skill set would be advantageous.
* Last but not least having an active SC clearance is most ideal considering the urgency and criticality of these roles.
If you know how to do analysis or what a requirement is, then apply, its as simple as that. Apply only if you are open to fixed term contracts between 12months to 21months, seeing the value and experiences you will gain with my client.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.