Senior Business Analyst (CRM)
£65,205 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
To adapt, develop and use business analysis techniques to support and implement service changes within TLS, supporting both new and existing business services and systems. Understand key business drivers to enable successful realisation of TLS corporate and functional objectives.
* Delivers business, systems, market and process analysis to improve organisational capability by working through each stage of a project lifecycle and being the interface between the business and technical teams
* Determines the implications of proposed changes by gathering and analysing business requirements and assessing these against the broader strategic plan, operational priorities and wider impact, ensuring focus on member experience
* Project coordination and support to project manager to implement service developments and changes.
* Promotes an organisation wide commitment to change and the adoption of good practice to ensure TLS strategic plan is realised
* Establishes effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels including other transformation programme teams to ensure effective delivery of project tasks and products
* Prepares materials for and facilitates workshops across business units and project workstreams and manages product delivery in accordance with project management guidelines
* As a member of the Shaping our Future programme team, you are expected to be an ambassador for the programme as a whole. This means working collaboratively across the team and continuously improving our ways of working. You may be asked to support other projects to help manage demand peaks and everyone on the team will be involved with supporting staff engagement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Demonstrable understanding of CRM processes (prefer Dynamics)
* Experience of collecting and analysing business requirements in order to procure new services and systems, with user experience focus.
* Experience of development and implementation of new customer- facing services
* Experience of market research and analysis for product or service development
* Highly developed project management and coordination skills.
* Experience of being involved in significant business change including staffing, cultural, financial, transactional, IT and overall performance implications
* Strong project management and coordination skills
* Strong process design and re-engineering skills including process mapping with use of tools such as Visio or other business process modelling tools
* Experience of using industry standard methods, techniques and business change tools for example BPMN, UML/Use Cases, SWOT analysis, Five Why's, Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology and wireframes
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and understand the business drivers for change
* At least 5 years experience of using a broad range of BA skills, including writing a business case, producing cost/benefit analysis, conducting impact assessments, documenting functional specifications, reviewing design documents, and the end-to-end testing process.
* Strong communication skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness), capable of dealing with all levels of staff
* Able to adopt an assertive approach and challenge business assumptions, while maintaining a diplomatic, tactful and sensitive manner
* The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines within all areas of the business, and often on multiple work streams is essential
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Visio
* Experience of product development in a commercial setting
* Business Analysis qualification, such as a BA Diploma or equivalent
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Project
Planning & Organising
* Job requires the ability to forward plan as well as the ability to deal with multiple workstreams and stakeholders with competing deadlines and priorities
* Understanding of how to work with different parts of the business and how to manage their priorities and competing interests
* Collaborative role, needs to integrate and align plans with broad range of internal and external functions
* Plans and organises own work
* As a member of the Shaping our Future programme team, you are expected to be an ambassador for the programme as a whole. This means working collaboratively across the team and continuously improving our ways of working.
* Based in London, occasional travel to other Law Society sites may be required
* Flexibility is essential to meet committed project deadlines
* Contractor role, reporting to the workstream lead
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.