Senior Brand Manager
£65,000 | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an award-winning retail brand who is seeking a Senior Brand Manager to be home based initially and then travel to London on the odd occasion (once it is safe to do so). This is a 6-month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £65,000.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will play a key role across the transformation of the business; influencing and working with a diverse range of people to drive the customer centric approach that our clients' brands require.
Specifically, you will be responsible for supporting the team a move a new brand. This will involve leading key workstreams across the business to ensure they have translated all key touchpoints from their existing brands into their new one in line with their launch plans. You will work with project managers, and the wider brand team to ensure these changes are designed and implemented on time, and on budget.
What is expected of the Senior Brand Manager?
· Act as the Brand Advocate and champion for brand across the business.
· Support marketing and commercial teams through their processes of communication and proposition creation
· Support in the implementation of brand strategy across channels and operations
· Engage, work with, and support external agencies and suppliers working across the business.
· Manage relevant budgets and forecast future requirements for specific areas of change.
What we look for in a Senior Brand Manager?
· Clear strategic brand experience ideally from a Retail or Telecoms background
· Ability to manage and work with both creative and commercial teams.
· Understand what matters to their customers and bring this into the business.
· Good understanding of customer journeys and customer segmentation
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence at a senior level.
· Good project planning
What the Senior Brand Manager will receive?
- 6 month contract
- Working for a retail giant
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.