Senior Application Developer - (Polyglot Developer) - (£75K to £95K) - UK Fully Remote
£95,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Senior Application Developer - (Polyglot Developer) - (£75K to £95K)
Are you a versatile Senior Application Developer looking for your next challenge? Can you use multiple development languages and approaches?
We are looking for an experienced Application Developer with a proven track record to work at all stages of the software development life cycle.
The role will require SC clearance, so you will need to have lived in the UK for the past 5 years
* Programming / development experience in two or more of the following (others may be considered):
* Low Code (Outsystems)
* Node Js
* Experience of working with microservices and containerisation such as Kubernetes or Docker
* Ability to write automation and integration tests
* Experience in setting and running CI/CD jobs in Jenkins or similar
* Experience of cloud platforms to host applications (ideally AWS)
* Understanding and exposure to front end development and associated life cycle.
The role further includes:
* Estimation of User stories
* Development and Testing
* Design and develop code
* Technical documentation
* Collaborating with the Agile Customer at SCRUM Meetings (or equivalent) to assign business value to technical stories
* Networking with different people and groups to support solid working relationships across teams and geographies
* Identifying key issues in complex situations and propose or recommend suitable actions based on information available
* Provide input into bids or customer presentations
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.