Senior Angular Developer
£550 per day | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
I'm looking for Senior Angular Developers ideally with Advertising Agency or Consultancy experience for a contract in London although anyone working remotely from the UK will be considered. You'll be working with one of the best agencies globally who has clients including Nike and VW.
* Hands on development on medium to large scale projects.
* Work closely with others to ensure good collaboration across all disciplines and to facilitate the solving of day-to-day challenges.
* Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of productivity.
* Understand client's business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical solutions.
* Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
* Implement testing strategies and promote rapid but high-quality development practices.
* Identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help influence behaviours within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical delivery.
* Operating in Lean and Agile methodologies or Hybrid approaches.
You will be a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape and isn't restricted by a specific skill set, however below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
* Expertise in Angular 9.0.0+.
* Expertise of CSS3 & SASS; Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Design, Knowledge of Flexbox, and CSS Object Model.
* Expertise in building web-applications using Responsive Design techniques.
* Expertise in graphic rendering using HTML5.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
* Experience building Design Systems, pattern libraries or SDKs
* Experience with consuming, architecting and publishing reusable code, modules and libraries (npm).
* Experience with, or able to draw parallels with other JS frameworks specifically React.
* Web APIs (Geo, Storage, Device features, and Service workers).
* Experience with NodeJS scripting and applications.
* Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.