Senior Account Manager (SaaS)
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their organisation who are currently a market leader in their industry. We are looking for the ideal candidate to have a proven track record working in successful SaaS organisation. The client is open to all verticals however is particularly keen on candidates who have experience within the Engineering sectors
You will help perform sales activities for new, renewal software business and services business for an assigned set of named accounts and in a geographical territory to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
* Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new software business for the organization's products and services as well as to secure renewal software business.
* Creates and conducts sales presentations to match company's products/services with identified needs. Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
* Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact.
* Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company's new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
* Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
* Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
* Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
* Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups.
* Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
* Provides accurate forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions; schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities.
We are ideally looking for candidates who have the following:
Ideally you will have a bachelor's degree with technical sales experience. Alternatively, individuals could have gained the same level of knowledge and skill through on the job experience and training.
Come join them and you'll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders. They are always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your customer base.
The client is flexible on location.
Our client is offering a comprehensive of benefits. A fantastic opportunity to join a great blue chip organisation with massive investment into new technology projects, short listing now - send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.