Senior Account Executive- Account Executive
£27,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
***Great Opportunity for a Senior Account Executive / Account Executive role based in Leeds***
Brand new role for a Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to join one of Leeds most successful and well-known PR agencies. They are multi award winning agency and work with world class, international clients and are experienced and knowledgeable in a variety of technology, B2B and professional service sectors, the team delivers a full spectrum of PR and communications services.
Account Management / Client Relations
* To prioritise developing your understanding of client organisations and account processes so you can provide timely, organised and efficient support to account team members, as instructed.
* To participate infrequent account team meetings with colleagues, ensuring you understand actions and responsibilities across accounts.
* To initiate and co-ordinate the timely development and despatch of client reports - including monthly activity reports, contact reports, call summaries and PR planners.
* To tactically execute and evaluate PR programmes to a high standard on behalf of the company's clients and undertake any form of PR activity that is required to do so (research, copywriting, despatches, media sell-ins, editorial calendars, any form of media and analyst relations and wider PR activity etc).
PR Programme Delivery
* To prioritise developing your knowledge of PR tactics and the wider PR industry and be responsible for learning processes for the efficient administration of accounts.
* To undertake the necessary research / reading to understand the client and its services to support effective delivery.
* To assist in the development of client PR programmes with research and creative input where necessary.
Media and Analyst Relations
* To be responsible for the development and maintenance of accurate and up to date client media and analyst lists, using relevant resources e.g. Response Source / Tech News, as necessary.
* To co-ordinate the timely despatch of media materials (press releases / blogs / media memos) and follow-up with relevant journalists and analysts (under the direction of senior account team members) to achieve coverage / advocacy for the client.
Personal Development / Effectiveness
* To effectively prioritise workload so that deadlines are met and work is delivered within servicing levels and budgets.
* To be punctual for meetings, events and any other activity throughout the general working day.
* To maintain accurate and up-to-date weekly planners, Basecamp lists and Paprika time entries.
They are based in the Leeds city centre, and they are operating the hybrid model, so ideally coming into the office 2/3 times a week. Salary for this role is £24,000 to £27,000 depending on experience.
I'm open to speaking to people from a broad level of experience for this role, so if you don't tick everything on the spec, I'd still be open to a chat. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions or apply through LinkedIn and I'll be in touch. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.