Security Tester - Consultant
£465 per day | England | Contract
Posted 19 days ago
Security Test Consultant required for a customer facing contract through until Jan 2022. This contract will be remote based until the return office, then can be based in North East or the North West.
Essential skills and experience
- Security Tester / consultant with experience of undertaking security testing activities.
- Work with all stakeholders to understand the landscape and security testing requirements and provide best of advice and guidance to create a process that follows a risk-based approach.
- This will also include setting up End-to-end security testing in CI/CD pipeline
- End-to-end security testing skills covering client-server, web, mobile, cloud and API applications
- Application Security, Network Security, Source Code Review, Cloud Application Security
- Adherence to standards - Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Experience in security test tools approved by DWP Tech radar (e.g. OWASP, Burpsuite)
- Step-wise security test life-cycle to make products secure
- Manual Security Tests to check the business logic, Interactive application security test, RASP
- Provide a constructive adversarial view of the application
- Provide mitigation and response to security vulnerabilities.
Desirable skills and experience
- Addressing/suggesting the root cause of security problems
- Remote Access/VPN Penetration Test, External & Internal Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability & threat Assessment, Penetration Testing, Cyber-security Assessment
The successful candidate will be required to engage via an umbrella company.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.