£700 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Key Words: Security, Azure, 365, logrhythm, McAfee, Symatntec, Veracode, Aqua Security, Qualys, Varonis DatAdvantage, Quest Reporter, Trend Micro, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, Cloud,
£700 per day, 12 months contract, Manchester.
A leading investment management business looking to hire an experience Security Specislist on a contract basis, to join a large scale technology transformation.
We are looking for an experienced Security Specialist competent with diverse technologies and security solutions but particularly Azure cloud and M365. The role owner will help to design, build and continually improve on the development and execution of the firm's security initiatives and includes identifying and managing the remediation of IT sourced risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Skills & Experience:
Excellent understanding of security strategies and technologies including at least some of;
Secure network design, remote computing, desktop and server hardening, compliance auditing, software auditing, secure software development lifecycles, penetration testing, security logging & monitoring, access controls (identification, authentication and authorization), secure web services, cryptography
* Able to explain security functionality from first principles.
* Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards such as ISO17799/27001, NIST or CIS benchmarks and their application into diverse environments.
* Strong understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Windows OS and Azure services, Cloud based applications and databases.
* Familiar with the security controls and processes required to implement a secure application and can clearly articulate the risk associated with the failure of those controls or processes.
* Working technical knowledge of onboarding and integrating solutions with modern cloud authentication protocols and API channels
* Working technical knowledge of web related technologies such Web applications, Web Services and REST-based Service Architectures and of network/web related protocols
Familiarity with any of the following in use technologies will be useful; LogRhythm, McAfee, Veracode, Varonis DatAdvantage, Symantec, Aqua Security, Quest Reporter, TrendMicro, QualysCertifications:
Candidates will ideally have one or more of these certifications:
* (ISC)2 CISSP, CCSP
* (CSA) CCSK
* (ISACA) CISA, CISM
* (CompTIA) Security+, CySA
* (EC-Council) CEH
* (GIAC) GSE, GCSA
* Offensive Security
* Any security relevant Microsoft OS, Azure, M365 certifications
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.