£40,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Do you come from a computing, engineering or information security related background? Do you have proven experience in infrastructure security? If yes, please read on...
Our global client is seeking an individual who is flexible working with various teams across the business, to ensure that all network defences are secure whilst also supporting development. The incumbent will be required to have a deep understanding of technical aspects of infrastructure security such as: mainframes; personal computers; mobile devises; LANS/WANS etc. as well as the components that stand as the backbone, integrating these systems together.
* Monitor information systems for incidents and vulnerabilities and put strategies in place to control these.
* Design and implement information system security controls and countermeasures.
* Administer and advise on information security and awareness programmes.
* Effectively respond to information security incidents by investigating, recovering and putting countermeasures in place to prevent policy breaches/unauthorised access. This will involve coordinating with third-party incident responders.
* Analyse trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment.
* Expert knowledge of Infrastructure Security such as Anti-virus software, intrusion detection, WAF, Packet layer etc.
* Detailed understanding of cloud security for Saas/PaaS/IaaS.
* Backed experience in disaster, recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
* Deep knowledge of security standards/guidance such as NIST Cyber Security Framework.
* Security certifications such as CISSP/CISMP.
* Other certifications like: GCIH/GCIA/GCFA.
* Experience working within a large global company, preferably a retailer telecommunications provider.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.