£450 per day | London | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Security Consultant - 6 Month Contract - UK based with some travel to Bonn, Germany.
The Security Consultant Should have experience in the following:
- Proficient in Linux security (LPIC-3 linux skills or equivalent)
- Basic security DevSecOps CI/CD skillset
- DDoS / SIEM integration
- Basic Openstack troubleshooting
- Pro-level automation via ansible for security aspects in a cloud environment: automatic IPTABLES, OpenStack security groups and heat templates
- Basic Identity management security skills (use of certificates in cloud environment), particularly IDM (FreeIPA RedHat)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01442 285020
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.