£450 per day | Berkshire | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
This is an opportunity for an experienced Security Architect to joing a global Telecoms organisations.
- £450 p/d Outside IR35
- Remote working / 2 days a month on site
- 3 month rolling contract
You will be working on the design/assurance of Oracles services covering the following.
- AD integration with Identity & Access Management
- Automated Continuous Compliance checking and reporting
- Integration of Qualys for vulnerability management
- Integration of endpoint security tools for images
- Centralised Cyber WAF if required
- Data Encryption for C3 and above /HSM usage.
- Privileged User Access Management integration with CyberArk or other PAM solution
- Security Testing – working with the Secure by Design Consultant to scope and organise with the programme
- Physical security requirements
- Oracle DB security hardening and configuration guidance/patterns
- Development of any patterns and OCI specific security configuration and hardening guidance
Please apply now for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.