Scrum Master - Surrey
Competitive | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
£Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Scrum Master to join our clients expanding data department.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for providing Scrum Team leadership and support to 1-2 Squads within our clients internal Data Analytics Engineering Capability.
Working in close collaboration with the Business Owner and Business Analyst, you will act as the interface between the Business, Product and Delivery Teams, ensuring we deliver to schedule and quality commitments.
· Solid Scrum Master experience working on Data projects
· A working understanding of Data Analytics, it's processes and objectives
· Proven experience of managing more than one Squad in parallel and an understanding of the challenges that come with this
· Demonstrable experience as an influencer working with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders to gain a common view on priority
· Strong track record delivering in CI / CD environments with an understanding of CD processes
· Competence supporting Squads using JIRA & Confluence
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.