Scrum Master - Permanent
£70,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
A leading name in Financial Services, is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team on a permanent basis. You will play a key part in supporting fellow colleagues to adopt agile, user-centred and collaborative ways of working.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining best practice Scrum. You will coach, facilitate, mentor and motivate between one and two squads within a single 'Product' domain.
Scrum Master - Required Experience
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Proven experience of Scrum and instilling the values stated in the Agile manifesto in your teams.
- Demonstrable ability to work with the Product Manager and Engineers to establish a delivery rhythm, ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove blockers and impediments.
- Good understanding of DevOps approaches and working practices.
- Proven experience in transitioning from waterfall to Agile and experience of scaling Agile.
- Proven supportive and collaborative team player that demonstrates a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Proven experience and proficient use of collaboration and technical tools such as Confluence, Jira, Slack and Teams.
- Proven experience and understanding of non-functional related change
Scrum Master - Desirable Experience
- Experience in applying a range of agile methodologies in addition to Scrum e.g. XP or Kanban.
- Ability to understand a wide range of project management methodologies and how to integrate them into different environments.
- Technical knowledge of software engineering gained from previously working in a developer, analyst or QA capacity.
- Experience in applying automated integration and quality assurance testing.
- Experience in leading the transformation of a team from linear delivery (e.g. waterfall) to Agile.
In return, the client is looking to offer a salary CIRCA £70k along with an impressive benefits package.
If you have previously worked in a Scrum Master capacity and are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to influence and enhance positive change across an organisation then please give me a call on 01892553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.