£65,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
Scrum Master | Manchester City Centre | £50K - £65K + 10% Bonus + Benefits
The largest privately held software company in the UK is looking to add an experienced data analysis focused Scrum Master to join their newly formed engineering team. They're seeking agile advocates who will act as a coach and mentor to one of their self-organising pods.
Collaborative culture is huge for this organisation, so they want some to drive that and build a strong comfortable team. This includes working across other teams to improve agile process and promote experimentation.
As a Scrum Master you will:
* Facilitate agile / scrum ceremonies and have good working knowledge of agile delivery practises
* Control of the product backlog
* Guide, motivate and coach teams to promote collaborative working
* Work to remove impediments/blockers
* Take ownership of stakeholder management
* Cross functional team working to improve agile processes
* Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc)
* Experience using Agile task management software (eg. Jira)
* Familiar with ownership as well as successful track record of software delivery
* Experience within a software house or software build environment
* Awareness & experience with agile techniques (User stores, agile games, TDD etc)
* Good understanding of API first cloud solutions
* Strong stakeholder management skills
This organisation are starting a journey to build out new cloud-based applications and services using some of the latest tools and technologies. If this sounds like an environment you thrive in and want to be a part of some interesting projects, please don't hesitate to contact me directly on 0161 237 0004 or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.